Online Philippine Travel Tax Payment
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) website TIEZA.gov.ph
- From the home page click on “The Travel Tax Tab” and Select “Pay Travel Tax”
- Click on “Don’t have an account? Click Here” to register an account
How To Register:
- Fill out the member registration form.
- When done filling out the registration form, click “Ok” to confirm information or “Cancel” to change information.
- Open the email address you provided and confirm your registration via the confirmation link that TIEZA sent you. If the email does not appear right away, wait for a few seconds to a minute (or in my case a day).
How To Pay Travel Tax:
- Click on “Click Here to fill up Travel Tax Payment Form!” to bring up Travel Tax Payment Form.
- Fill up Travel Tax Payment form and click “Confirm Application”
- The online payment form will appear, fill up Online Payment for and click “confirm payment”
- Your travel tax payment transactions will appear on the next screen under “Recent Travel Tax Application”, when a transaction has been fully completed, a “Print” button will appear next to it. Wait for the button to read “Print” and click the print button. This may take a few minutes. Refresh your browser every 10 seconds until the print button appears.
- From the final screen you will be able to print your Travel Tax Payment Receipt. Print the receipt, and bring the printout with you to the airport on the day of your flight, to be presented with your other travel documents
How much to pay:
Click here to know about Privileged Reduced Travel Tax for a Dependent of an Overseas Filipino worker.
For more information, call the TIEZA office at (02) 551 – 9533.