Happy New Year!
Really, thank you online people! Can't help but mention Foozap here. It's not a recipe blog but a site that houses a lot of reviews to help you find a recommended dish in your area or a restaurant to dine next... Anyway I'm gonna blog about Foozap and its smartphone app in a separate post.
Disclaimer: I have a puny cooking skill but I love to cook . I always cook whenever I get the chance.
CRABS WITH SALTED EGG YOLK IN BUTTER
- 500 g crab
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 salted egg yolks
- 100 g chicken breading
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce and parsley
How to cook:
- Clean the crabs. Trim the legs. Dry. Dredge in chicken breading.
- Deep-fry the crabs until color turns red. Drain. Set aside.
- Mash the egg yolks. Set aside.
- Melt butter in the Chefel. Sauté garlic. Add parsley.
- Add the mashed egg yolks. Add honey. Stir till aromatic.
- Add milk. Then add pepper and salt to taste. Stir in the deep-fried crabs.
- Stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Dish out and serve with lettuce.